Book a Food Bank Appointment
Once registration is complete please proceed to book your appointment below. If you have not registered, complete the Online Registration form here www.saoshawa.ca/fb-register
The Salvation Army Oshawa Food Bank provides emergency food assistance to residents of Oshawa and Port Perry. Appointments are required and can be booked online up to a week in advance. If there are no dates available, we are at capacity, please check back as new days open. Allow the calendar below to fully load and follow the steps.
- Select your date and then, Select your time.
- CLICK Continue to load information page
- Enter Your Information – First & Last Name, Email and Mobile Phone#
- CLICK Continue to complete your booking
- Your Appointment is Booked. Do not click back, resubmit or book again.
- Processing takes time! Watch your email or text for confirmation details.
- CLICK Finish – You will be returned to website home page. PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE BOOK AGAIN!
A Maximum bookings reached error means you may not book at this time. We are able to provide assistance once in each 30 Day period, please try again 30 days after your last appointment.